What do I need to do to change my name?

On the day of the ceremony, you will be presented with a Certificate of Marriage signed by yourselves, your witnesses and myself. This is an ornamental certificate and carries no legal weight.

As your Marriage Celebrant, I am required by law to forward all documentation to the Registry within 14 days. You will then need to apply to the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages for a Certified copy of your Marriage Certificate. www.justice.vic.gov.au

© 2011 Melissa Laird - Website Implementation and SEO by ProFound Sites SEO and Web Designwebmail